Subscribe To My Podcast

Friday, September 30, 2011

Wonderful Blog

I finally decide to upload this blog after more than a couple hour sitting down in front of computer. I spent my time to think over a suitable name for this blog and read the instructions how to create a blog by Robert. I have to say thank you for showing and introducing me a new way to learn web skills by means of web technology.

For me, this is a beautiful  chance to share ideas with wonderful teachers from some parts of the globe particularly related to web skills. This is my first experience as 'a student' in an on line class. Sitting in one class but at the same time other 'students' from different continent. Share and help each other as well.  It is really amazing!

I am glad to know all of you and thank you for your time to read this wonderful blog.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    It's really wonderful! Though it's your first experience you created a fantastic blog. It differs from the others (mine, for example). I feel a bit "jealous". Hope you will share with us your experience.

    Best of luck,

    Elmira.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elmira

    I am glad to see you in this blog. I spent 6 hours to create this blog with a bit confused as I had to read instruction from Robert and try to remember my previous experience in making blog long time ago. I did just like 'trial and error'.

    cheers,

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andi
    Your blog looks great! I know the feeling of suspense before going live with a blog or website. Very exciting, and welcome to the world of blogging!
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andi,

    It is amazing how this first time was for you. I had to watch a video more than reading the instructions, I am those kind of students who learn better through pictures,and images. You were very patient because you were determine to do it. Those 6 long hours worth it.

    Nothing in life is easy, and those things that are hard for us to reach are the ones we consider the most valuable ones.

    Welcome to our class and I hope to keep sharing even if all of us live from many distant places around the Earth!

    Great weekend.

    Yariela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andy!

    Your blog looks wonderful. I also spent so much time creating my blog and I am still improving it.

    Happy blogging!
    Roza

    ReplyDelete